Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall in the Carolina's

My inlaws and several of their friends came up to visit us from South GA. They went on a tour of the parkway with me. And by tour with me i mean that I acted like the annoying tour guide giving them tidbits of information some interesting and some useless. :) We all had a wonderful time. We were piled up in a minivan (minus Matt, Ezra and my father in law) and headed out to sightsee the leaves on the parkway. It was a wonderful day.


A man going down Sliding Glass Falls on October 17th 2011

Add caption


Looking Glass Falls

Off of Hwy 215 

*i tried some new editing things on these pictures to brighten some colors. love the way they turned out

The Subfertile Frugalista: October Pinterest Challenge Link-Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment