Sunday, February 23, 2014

How to Create, Assemble, and Organize a Homeschool Convention Binder

My husband and I are attending the Great Homeschool Convention next month. This will be our first time attending a homeschool conference and I have a lot of ground to cover while there so I decided to assemble a Homeschool convention Binder to keep me organized and on task during the conference.
In this video I show how to assemble and organize a binder to take to your next Homeschool Conference. It also includes a "tour" of my Homeschool Convention Binder and shows how I plan on using it.


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, good idea! Do you have blog business cards to hand out for networking at the convention? You have so many helpful posts on your YT/blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all tips to create, assemble, and organize a homeschooling convention binder. I think it is a tutorial post for me and without me core of people who like homeschooling will benefited. Thanks for this awesome article with full of info's.

    ReplyDelete