Thursday, August 2, 2012

Influenster VoxBox: Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish

I received the Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish in the color Polar Purple in my most recent Summer Voxbox from Influenster.
Before having kids I got pedicures on a very regular basis and gave myself one along with changing my polish color every Thursday while watching TV. Since having children I only get a pedicure a few times a year and hardly every paint them in between because I cant seem to find a thick good quality polish that doesn't leave my toe nails looking like a 3 year old painted them.
I was so happy that this polish is a nice thick polish that coats your entire nail in two coats. I also didn't have a single run or mark that I needed to clean up afterwards with polish remover.
The magnetic effect worked really well on my big toes but was not as noticeable on the others but overall gave them a neat 3D effect. My tip with the magnet is to make sure the first coat is dry on all your nails then do a good thick 2nd coat on the first nail. As soon as you are finished polishing the 2nd coat on the first nail, lay the magnet over it, and hold for longer than the 10 seconds it recommends before moving on to your 2nd toe.
I would love to eventually try the Silver, Pink, and Green colors but I am not positive I would purchase this item only because of the $9.99 price sticker when I could get a full pedicure for $20.00.

*This product in this box was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

0 comments:

Post a Comment